three way manifold

three way manifold
Gauges used for testing refrigerant pressures.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

All of The Ads That Google Puts Around My Blog Entries.

Do you see all the ads around this page? There are ads for Sears, Rheem, Trane, various A/C companies and all kinds of things related to air conditioning units, services and installations.

Do me a huge favor, please? Don't click on them or use their services! My company is right here, and we can do all the same stuff for you any of these guys can do. We can probably do it cheaper than them.

If you feel it necessary to click anywhere, click on the link to my website.

http://www.allseasonsac-sa.com

You'll be able to learn a lot, and contact me or someone at my company to get the things done that you need done.

I just wanted to offer up that public service announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment