three way manifold

three way manifold
Gauges used for testing refrigerant pressures.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Adding Financing as an Option For a Business.

Recently, I was able to start offering financing for my HVAC company, All Seasons Comfort in San Antonio, TX.

I always though there would be a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get this done, but was amazed at how simple the process was for me. You see, I've tried with a few different businesses to get something like this going, but have been turned away for various reasons in the past, usually because the business I was managing wasn't old enough. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, because I always thought that the financial institution had to deal with the customer, not me and my business.
It's a ridiculous thing if you think about it.

Anyways, my worries are over on that front. Let's see how this new deal will pan out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment