three way manifold

three way manifold
Gauges used for testing refrigerant pressures.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Email to a Customer About Air Purification

Of course, I'm not going to put this guy's real name here.  This IS an actual email I sent to a gentleman in San Antonio though .  If you click on the listed links, you are in for a serious education in the art of air purification.



Dear Customer -


I've attached a few options for you to check out to clean the air in your house.  The first one below is the Trane Clean Effects filtration system.




Next is the Frigidaire Indoor Air Quality filtration systems.  Click on the links at the bottom of the page to see what other options Fridgidaire has available.



Now I'm going to show you the UVC light I was talking about at Northeast Baptist Hospital.  There's some interesting reading on this website.  Following this Steril Aire link, I've attached a link to show you a media filter box similar to the one I can install for you that only has to be changed once every six months. 




The pic below is of a media filter in its cabinet.  A media filter is an in-duct filter application.  I have a source that can get extra long life filters for us.  Somehow, the filter manufacturer is able to have more surface area of each filter, which causes it to last longer before slowing the airflow.


You're looking at a 6" wide filter with ultra high filtration area allowing the filter to last over 6 months with a MERV 11 rating.




Use this last link to understand what the MERV rating is for filtration systems.  More interesting information.




I'll give you a call sometime in October to discuss where you want to go with this.  Meanwhile, if you have questions, feel free to contact me anytime.


Best regards,



Ron Carter

All Seasons Comfort
(210)373-2976 Ph.
(925)892-5236 Fax

No comments:

Post a Comment